Skip to content
JANELLE13 posted:
I have developed what appears to be chronic hives. I am at my wits end, it is ugly itchy and keeps me up all night, wherever any clothing touches my skin I break out. I have been to the dermatologist numerous times, she finally was at a loss and told me to go to a rheumatologist, I am on my 2nd one right now. None of the blood tests show anything, but I am welting up like crazy from one random place to the other..allergy pills don't work. I have had this since 12/9/12, with very little relief. I have researched every skin disease known to man. If anyone has any answers or can direct me somewhere I would appreciate it. I also have joint pain and sometimes where the rash comes up it almost feels like the bones hurt. Social life? don't want to go anywhere anymore I am 50 and am at my wits end. Hopefully this rhematologist can help at least prescribe me something to keep me more comfortable.....If anyone has ANY answers please please help! Thanks you.......
EdithIkerNagyonFacebook responded:
Hello, I have unexplainable itches and 2 year old wounds on my leg that look like moskito bites and no medical lotion helped or sulful meds. So i tried a brand new kind of lotion from Nerium Ad, and after using it for 5 days, it started to go down, less swollen less itchy and now actually starting to disappear. if you are interested in it, look me up on facebook under Edith (Iker) Nagy, i will show you pictures there, i have more pictures, this lotion is amazing. Talk to You.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.