Skip to content

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page:

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at

Awful rash
    Thegreatoz posted:
    Right now my arms and legs are covered with hives after Eucerin for 3 days. I am usually not sensitive to lotions...I am 38 and this has never happened before. I am glad to find this is a common experience with the lotion.
    xrayshell1610 responded:
    xrayshell1610 responded:I had hives in 2007 for 5 months, went to several Drs. finally my ddad said oh I remember a dr gave me Atrax (Hyroxyzine HCL 225mg) and they went away in 2 days. Well within 1 week mine were gone. I feel for you they are awful, I had all sizes eeverywhere. See if you can get your dr to write you a prescription for Hydroxyzine HCL 25 mg, 1 tablet every 6 to 12 hhours. (will make you sleepy). Thank goodness my dad remembered what he took, he now has Alzehemiers. Good luck to you. Oh benedryl made me worse. I posted this for someone else also, hope it helps.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
    Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    5 of 7 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.