Skip to content
Awful rash
Thegreatoz posted:
Right now my arms and legs are covered with hives after Eucerin for 3 days. I am usually not sensitive to lotions...I am 38 and this has never happened before. I am glad to find this is a common experience with the lotion.

xrayshell1610 responded:
xrayshell1610 responded:I had hives in 2007 for 5 months, went to several Drs. finally my ddad said oh I remember a dr gave me Atrax (Hyroxyzine HCL 225mg) and they went away in 2 days. Well within 1 week mine were gone. I feel for you they are awful, I had all sizes eeverywhere. See if you can get your dr to write you a prescription for Hydroxyzine HCL 25 mg, 1 tablet every 6 to 12 hhours. (will make you sleepy). Thank goodness my dad remembered what he took, he now has Alzehemiers. Good luck to you. Oh benedryl made me worse. I posted this for someone else also, hope it helps.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful