Includes Expert Content
blood blister
An_251007 posted:
I have what appears to be a blood blister fairly close to my eye. It is where a vein is & it is a little bump which has gotten just a tad larger over time. My dermatologist doesn't want to mess with it but I cannot have this thing the rest of my life. any suggestions as to what type of doctor would tackle this??
Mohiba K Tareen, MD responded:
If your dermatologist will not treat it, I suggest to make an appointment with an occulo-plastic surgeon. These docs do full ophthalmology training, then do extra years in eye area plastic surgery.

I hope that helps
Dr. Mohiba Tareen
Tareen Dermatology, Roseville, Minn
Castle Connoly's America's Top Cosmetic Dermatologists
Adjunct Assistant Professor Univ of MN Dept of Dermatology