Skip to content
Recurring skin rash behind the knee...
An_251125 posted:
I have had this weird rash on the back of my knee for a few months. I doesn't really go away, but sometimes it get's red and itchy. Most of the time though it's just a kind of brown a few shades darker than my normal skin color. Lotion does not seem to help it. It doesn't seem to get bigger or smaller, it's in a misshapen kind of circle probably a couple inches in diameter.
I do tan a little a couple times a week in tanning beds and I have noticed the redness does happen after I tan sometimes, but not every time I tan. I'm also pretty sure I've had the rash longer than I've been tanning. I also have recently been diagnosed with Sjogrens. I didn't know if it made sense with that at all. I know I need to get in to actually see a doctor and I will, but I guess I"m just worried and I don't what it to be anything serious.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

WHAT DO U DO WHEN THE CHILDRENS SERVERE ECEMA
I HAVE TWO GRANDCHILDRENS WITH EXTREME ECZEMA. THE GIRL CRY &SCRATCH ,THE BOY IS A 8 MOS AND HE SCRATCH TILL HE BLEED I PUT THE CREAM ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.