Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Small red itchy lesions or sores that eventually turn into freckles.
Royl80 posted:
Hello. I'm a 32 female and for the last 10 years I have had small red lesions or sores that itch like crazy appear on different spots of my body. They started on my thighs and then moved to my chest and then my calves and then neck. They itch like crazy and turn into small sores then scabs and then freckles. They started out few in number and have gotten worse over the ten years. I've been to almost every doctor you can imagine and no one knows what it is. I've had three biopsies taken and the last one came back as something pointing to Grover's disease but they weren't convinced that is what it is. I thought it might be mast cell disease but not sure. My body is being overtaken with freckles. Please help if you have any ideas. Thank you.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.