Skip to content
Red Rash/Bumps on Buttocks..???
An_251334 posted:
I am a 40 year old white male an in the last 6 months i have noticed a small cluster of red bumps scattered around the top of my Buttocks..They dont bleed,itch or cause any discomfort at all.if i didnt happen to touch them i wouldnt know they were there. They probably could be covered by 3-4 quarters for instance. What could it be?? I have checked via google an come up with everything from eczema to shingles to cancer...Any ideas given there is no itching etc. I have hydro cortisone an desitin but im sure once i start treating it an messing with it ,it will probbaly start bothering me.Hate to wake a sleeping giant if u know what i mean..I plan to make an appt with my dermotologist .

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Avoid drinking margaritas in the sun!Expert
One of the most common things that we see in the office in the summer and after winter vacations are burns from people having lime juice ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.