Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Chest lesions/keloids
sethcross87 posted:
I've had these bumps in the center of my chest for years now. It started as one (on the bottom) and then two, and finally a three. The first was very small, almost like acne and then got bigger. They've remained the size they are now, which is about an inch long and a bit over a quarter inch wide, or years. My worry is that they now have these hardened ridge-like areas one them and are more sensitive then they used to be. I was told by a doctor that they're nothing to worry about, but I'm becoming worried. I'd also like to know what the best forms of treatment and/or removal would be. Thank you, for your time and help.

*I tried to link a picture, but I'm not quite sure how to properly manage it.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Got Eczema or Roseaca? caring help is on the way-.... heres a tip for you!
LIMU (Gentle seaweed cleanser) for men and Women and safe for kids too! remove eye makeup and shave with this popular daily cleanser from ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.