Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
Dr. Tareen, Help me please! Tiny itchy bumops return....
Justin425 posted:
You helped me with the angular cheilitis. Now these tiny itchy bumps are back. I've had them before but I guess they went away. I dont remember.

What is this? How do I get it to go away? There are a few bumps on my arms but they are tiny and hard to spot. Its mostly on my hands.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e303/wr200/DA2D1654-FDB2-4836-853C-9BDA308A0A96-282-000000198DA880B2_zpsb9a209ca.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e303/wr200/3FDCF2CD-0CAF-43C7-95E0-BF3AFDFA89B0-282-0000001993EF2DC3_zpsa0861363.jpg

THANKS!

Justin425 responded:

Mohiba K Tareen, MD responded:
I am happy the angular cheilitis is better!

The bumps most likely are papular eczema, however with such small little flat bumps we may have to be concerned with flat warts.

Try an OTC steroid cream twice daily for 3 days and see if there is any relief. If it is not helping, you may need to be tested for flat warts.
Dr. Mohiba Tareen
Tareen Dermatology, Roseville, Minn
Castle Connoly's America's Top Cosmetic Dermatologists
Adjunct Assistant Professor Univ of MN Dept of Dermatology
www.TareenDermatology.com

Justin425 replied to Mohiba K Tareen, MD's response:
I googled flat warts and I'm thrilled to say I don't have anything that looks like that. I hope I don't either- that looks terrible.

Here's one more pic. They really are tiny and it's tough to even get a picture of so I hoped it was nothing. What cream exactly should I get? Is this something that will go away or something I'll always have to deal with?

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

WHAT DO U DO WHEN THE CHILDRENS SERVERE ECEMA
I HAVE TWO GRANDCHILDRENS WITH EXTREME ECZEMA. THE GIRL CRY &SCRATCH ,THE BOY IS A 8 MOS AND HE SCRATCH TILL HE BLEED I PUT THE CREAM ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.