Skip to content
I can feel the skin on my stomach shaking when I walk.
meitou03 posted:
Not sure where I should post this because I'm new so I'll just post it here and if it's in the incorrect section, I hope that someone will move it to the correct place. So here is my problem, last week I worked out my abs intensely, to the point that I'm not longer able to do sit-ups. This is around last friday. So yesterday, I woke up and while I was walking I could feel that my stomach was vibrating whenever I walked. I found this to be very weird as I'm a very skinny person- 135 lbs 5' 11''. Whenever I taps the sides of my stomach, there is a little pain. Also, my stomach seems a little flatter than usual, which I found to be very weird. I would like to mention that the night prior to when this occured, I accicentally stabbed myself with a pin that was pinned onto one of my friend's cork board in front of his dorm. I'm really concerned about what is happening because I am very paranoid and I find the fact that I can feel my stomach shaking to be very weird. I would also like to mention that this is on the left side of my stomach only, the right side is barely shaking, if ever.

Vespa_ responded:
Hey Meitou,
I think im suffering from the same problem. did you find a cure? its really weird and the thing you wrote describes exactly whats happening with me.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.