Skip to content
Deep ingrown hair like lump for four months won't go away help pls??
An_251648 posted:
A few months ago I noticed what looked like an ingrown hair right where my thigh meets my pubic area. I tried to pop it but it only produced blood. Through out the past four months I have tried popping it, got a lot of blood, and it would get smaller for a bit and then get big again. It isn't that big but it is really very deep. Like I can feel the cylindrical lump going deep under my skin but small and red on the outside. It also seems to be sort of dimpled like it has a cut through the center the is indented. It is quite sore when I put pressure and hurts a bit when I cross my legs and sit. This morning I sort of got something out of it but it was a strange light brown soft seed like thing that I dropped before I could really inspect it. It still is deep and there so I don't think that fixed it. I am female if that helps. Please help me?

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful