Skip to content
Deep ingrown hair like lump for four months won't go away help pls??
An_251648 posted:
A few months ago I noticed what looked like an ingrown hair right where my thigh meets my pubic area. I tried to pop it but it only produced blood. Through out the past four months I have tried popping it, got a lot of blood, and it would get smaller for a bit and then get big again. It isn't that big but it is really very deep. Like I can feel the cylindrical lump going deep under my skin but small and red on the outside. It also seems to be sort of dimpled like it has a cut through the center the is indented. It is quite sore when I put pressure and hurts a bit when I cross my legs and sit. This morning I sort of got something out of it but it was a strange light brown soft seed like thing that I dropped before I could really inspect it. It still is deep and there so I don't think that fixed it. I am female if that helps. Please help me?

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Natural Herbal Treatment For Actinic Keratosis
What is Actinic Keratosis? Actinic Keratosis is a skin disorder in which involves very small, elevated rough and reddish bumps on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.