Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
desmond
peyton022 posted:

Hello,Am Lucky desmond,I Just want to thank dr obodo for the great thing he has been doing for people in our country and things he has done of me,After elise left me for 3years,i hated my self and almost commited sucide because i truly loved elise with all my heart what even pained me the most was that she was dating my close friend,Due to this i even lost my job,Because i was always drinking and crying because i truly loved elise with all my heart,So then i was listenly to fm radio until i had someone talking about dr obodo,How generous and trustworthy he his,How dr obodo helped her in bringing back her ex within 24hours,i was like i need to get in touch with this man,i got a pen and biro,And wrote dr obodo number and email,So decided to give him a call and told him how people talk about him online,I believed this man was real due to the way he spoke to me on the fone,Then he told me not to worry and he said he know i have lost my job i was shocked and i told him yes,He said everything would be sorted out within 48hours,So i was very happy when i had that good news,Truly within 48hours i got a call from elise saying she is sorry for what she has done to me elise packed her belongings back home and came to me in tears to forgive her which i did,As i was giving elise a sweet cuddle i got a call from the company i worked telling to resume work by monday,i was so happy please friend dr obodo he truly a trusted man and a man to believe in,Please dont fall in the hands of other fake spell caster because dr obodo has made a good name here in the usa,Please contact him on his private mail templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk or cell Number +2348155425481

Take the Poll

templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk or cell Number 2348155425481
  • genuine spell caster
vote
View Poll Results

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

psoriasis tips
I have put up with psoriasis for decades. Nasty drugs like embrel will have dramatic results but at a huge cost to both your body and ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.