Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
Facial scars
snpnair posted:
Hi ,
I ma 31 yrs old .I am facing issue with pimple scars and small pits on my skin .and uneven skin tone ..Can you please suggest what I need to do to get a clear .To talk about my diet . I drink a lot of water ,and my morning starts with glass of fresh -carrot/apple/orange/cucumber /a beetroot/spinach...mix juice..more over I have dry body skin.

Mary Ruth Buchness, MD responded:
Dear snpnair,
You're going to have to see a dermatologist about the pimple scars. There are things that can be done, but it really depends on the type of scar. As far as the dry body skin, use Dove soap in the shower, pat dry, and moisturize immediately. If a lotion is not working, use a cream, like Eucerin, and if that doesn't work, use an ointment, like Aquaphor. Lotions with ceramides, like Cerave, are the most moisturizing. I hope this helps.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

psoriasis tips
I have put up with psoriasis for decades. Nasty drugs like embrel will have dramatic results but at a huge cost to both your body and ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.