Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
snpnair posted:
Hi ,
Iam looking for a good dermatologist to get my skin checked...
can u suggest me one near Mississauga .
Mary Ruth Buchness, MD responded:
Dear snpnair,
Go online to They have Find A Doctor on the site. You put in your zip code and they give you the doctors who practice there. Good luck!

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.