Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
my daughter have a rash, dont know what to do.
martinezyesy posted:
My daughter is going to be 2 years this month. She has 1 month with this rash. We took her to the doctor with a fever and soar throat. This was not her personal doctor but a night clinic. He said that it was a allergy or something and gave us hydrocortisone valerate 0.1%. a week later we took her to her doctor and she gave us the same cream but the 0.2%. We used it a week and it still look the same but it got darker. She told us that the skin doctor would see us in 6 months. We never had problems with her skin or allergies. She doesn't complain about the rash or try to scratch. It's in one arm and is not spreading anymore. It did spread fast the first week she got it. She's not sick or show any symptom other than is just there. I panicking knowing that they wouldn't see her until 6 months.

Mary Ruth Buchness, MD responded:
Could you post some photos?

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Bedbug ProblemsExpert
Dear Readers, Bedbugs are making a comeback in the U.S. They had all but disappeared through the 1970's and 1990's. Recently they have ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.