Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I need help or tips on inexpensive/healthy spider vein removal or cure
Sarah_c86 posted:
I am 27 years old and have gone through a major weight fluxuation over the years. When I was in high school, I went from weighing 130-135 lbs to approximately 205 in less than a year due to medication changes and as I started to lose the weight at a healthy rate (about 5 years of slow weight loss with slight fluxuations), I began to notice Spider Veins on my lower legs. Now that it is close to Summer, I am ashamed of my legs so I'm constantly wearing jeans while attempting to avoid shorts or short dresses at all costs. It isn't easy though because I have some nice Summer clothing but am extremely embarrassed about my legs so I avoid them as much as possible. I would like some help with this issue because I do not have a lot of money to go to electrolosis or laser surgery. Help me please!

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.