Red Patches White Dots on Face
newport12 posted:
Hi- I have 3 sores on my face. One across my nose, one of the skin by the corner of my mouth (doesn't extend to my mouth or lips), and one on my chin. They are circles which are very red and contain these little plugs that look like tiny grains of rice. They are clearish yellow. They do not contain any pus. I was diagnosed with impetigo 2 weeks ago. I took 1 week of Amoxicillin and one week of Clindamycin and was using mupirocin. I don't think this is impetigo. The sores look like they contain spores or something. I applied hydrogen perioxide and tons of these little things surfaced. The skin is raw and red and when I clean my face, some of these plugs wipe off. They are tiny! What is going on with my face? It looks like the skin surrounding these plugs have something in them as well but they don't surface, the skin there isn't raw though. Please help if you know what is going on. I have been to 3 different doctors. My doctor did a culture and it was negative for staph. Is this fungus? I don't even want to go outside, this is so bad. I would attach a picture if I knew how, but I don't. I don't have a link to use either. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help if you can. Thank you.

newport12 responded:
Also...
These spots do NOT itch but they are very sensitive and are painful if touched.

skinvogue responded:
I think your skin is very sensitive. You can first proper treatment first. But do not worried about it. This redness is quite common skin problem. So i suggest for you, try Obagi. Obagi kits is a very helpful for this kind of skin problem. I hope you see result very soon.