Skip to content
Rash Around Rectum Area
An_252482 posted:
I have a rash that kind of looks like skin tags, it is not red but pink, it does not itch, burn, or sting, I only found that it was there when I touched it a few months ago. It is only around my rectum and in the crevis of the buttocks crack. It is also slowly developing down the inner thigh. Any ideas on what I could do to get rid of this. I am embarassed to have sexual intercourse with my Fiance because of the rash, I have tried baby rash cream, A&D ointment for irritated skin, and Neosporin but nothing is working. I have seen my Gyno 3 times sense this rash has occurred, and nothing was said about it. I never asked but I was sure that if it was something serious that he would have said something. Please, I will try anything, I just want to feel beautiful to myself again.

therapygurl329 responded:
Really hope you get an answer to concern, as I am experiencing the same issue.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful