Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
Sudden Cystic Acne Breakout HELP!
An_252499 posted:
I recently moved into my boyfriends place and ever since my face has broken out horribly. It hasn't been this bad since I was 16! I have a Dr.'s appt on Friday but does anyone have any advice on how I can calm the redness and maybe open my pores up? Thank you!

Mohiba K Tareen, MD responded:
Dear An,

One tip to improve the redness immediately is to go purchase a concealer or foundation with a green tint. Green will help cover-up the red immediately.

I would not do too many interventions until your doctor's appt tomorrow. You want your derm to see the primary problem and help you address it properly.

I hope that helps
Dr. Mohiba Tareen
Tareen Dermatology, Roseville, Minn
Castle Connoly's America's Top Cosmetic Dermatologists
Adjunct Assistant Professor Univ of MN Dept of Dermatology
www.TareenDermatology.com

skinvogue responded:
Please don't worry about it. It remove in shortly. At first I suggest one thing is try Obagi. It is a very natural based product. It remove you redness between a couple of weeks. Obagi kits clear all your problem deeply and also reduce your death cells. That solves your acne break out problem.

igetadeal responded:
Your problem is quite common. Anytime it was happened that if you change your place skin problem are coming out. But you can get your clear skin back with igetadeal. Try obagi products. You can buy obagi with obagi discount . Obagi is very authentic and generic product for any kind of skin care problem.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Bedbug ProblemsExpert
Dear Readers, Bedbugs are making a comeback in the U.S. They had all but disappeared through the 1970's and 1990's. Recently they have ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.