Skip to content
red spots
troubador posted:
I am thankful for others sharing their concern about the red spots - I started getting them and they won't go away. I had an ointment called Desowin that didn't help, then an antiobiotic which didn't help, and now I have an anti fungal prescription that isn't helping. New spots are coming and the old ones aren't going away. They do not itch. I think my sister in law, a nurse, is afraid they are cancerous. My doctor saw them but I think he needs to refer me to a dermotolgist. I saw a post about bed bugs...that's gross to think about...I change my sheets often but haven't vacumned the mattress...I am going to do that too. This whole thing is very weird. I just wish the red spots would go away!

skinvogue responded:
Do not worry. The spot will go away. You can use Obagi kits . It is a clinically proved skin care product. It works against all of your skin problem and also for anti aging. You can get a soft and healthy skin.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

WHAT DO U DO WHEN THE CHILDRENS SERVERE ECEMA
I HAVE TWO GRANDCHILDRENS WITH EXTREME ECZEMA. THE GIRL CRY &SCRATCH ,THE BOY IS A 8 MOS AND HE SCRATCH TILL HE BLEED I PUT THE CREAM ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful