Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
red spots
troubador posted:
I am thankful for others sharing their concern about the red spots - I started getting them and they won't go away. I had an ointment called Desowin that didn't help, then an antiobiotic which didn't help, and now I have an anti fungal prescription that isn't helping. New spots are coming and the old ones aren't going away. They do not itch. I think my sister in law, a nurse, is afraid they are cancerous. My doctor saw them but I think he needs to refer me to a dermotolgist. I saw a post about bed bugs...that's gross to think about...I change my sheets often but haven't vacumned the mattress...I am going to do that too. This whole thing is very weird. I just wish the red spots would go away!

skinvogue responded:
Do not worry. The spot will go away. You can use Obagi kits . It is a clinically proved skin care product. It works against all of your skin problem and also for anti aging. You can get a soft and healthy skin.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

noseeums - no-see-ums
I have suffered with the noseeums. DEET works and there is some information about prevention at www.http://noseeums.org/ More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.