Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
acne and vapor cigarettes
An_252619 posted:
I have had mild acne breakouts in the past---I am 30 and quit smoking and started the vapor cigarette and the first two weeks my skin looked amazing....since then- 8 months I have had chronic acne...and it is very upsetting. I also have a (frog in the throat) that comes and goes...seemingly worse than when I smoked. I also notice my tongue goes numb at times....

ugh any RESEARCH being done....c'mon scientists- PLEASE help

skinvogue responded:
At first you stop smoking. This is the result of your experiment. You can use any natural based skin care product. Like obagi kits. It solve your acne problem clearly. You can get a soft and smooth skin.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Thick skin and cracked
I had a patch of skin that was so thick I could not feel pain in it. The skin was also cracking and itchy. I tried something I don't ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.