Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    acne and vapor cigarettes
    An_252619 posted:
    I have had mild acne breakouts in the past---I am 30 and quit smoking and started the vapor cigarette and the first two weeks my skin looked amazing....since then- 8 months I have had chronic acne...and it is very upsetting. I also have a (frog in the throat) that comes and goes...seemingly worse than when I smoked. I also notice my tongue goes numb at times....

    ugh any RESEARCH being done....c'mon scientists- PLEASE help
    skinvogue responded:
    At first you stop smoking. This is the result of your experiment. You can use any natural based skin care product. Like obagi kits. It solve your acne problem clearly. You can get a soft and smooth skin.

    Featuring Experts

    Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

    Helpful Tips

    Treatment for StingsExpert
    Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    5 of 7 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.