Skip to content
Get Natural Hair Loss Cure
Jacksonturner posted:
If you are suffering from hair loss , then acquire a best treatment for this from Martinick hair restoration. There are several variables, that may cause hair loss. So, to overcome this contact us.

Take the Poll

Is this Information is helpful for you..?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Cant Say
vote
View Poll Results

kathryndhawkins responded:
The reasons can be climatic influence, dietary changes, hormonal issues as well as genetic factors. Hair loss and balding is more visible in people that have a family history on the condition. The most effective treatment found so far is Hair Transplant and works best in people over ages 30. The hair characteristics as well as availability of donor hair are deterministic for performing the surgery.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Eczema - Part IExpert
Dear Readers, Of all the skin conditions I see, the most frustrating for both me and my patients has to be eczema. The most common form ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.