Skip to content
skin discolored ... spots on leggs...??
An_252892 posted:
I have these red / purple / orange / patchy discolorations on my legs and knees... how can i upload photo and get help?

RoyaltyRugby responded:
Not sure about your treatment problem (i'm no doctor). I am a web designer though! All you need to do is click the little camera icon above where you are typing, when you hover over it it should say add image. Now, download the image somewhere on the internet like photobucket, facebook, etc. then once its downloaded right click the picture and click "copy image url" then paste it into the box when you clicked the camera icon above and hit ok:)

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Avoid drinking margaritas in the sun!Expert
One of the most common things that we see in the office in the summer and after winter vacations are burns from people having lime juice ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.