Skip to content
Help! razor burn?.... ingrown hair?... or... :/
An_252905 posted:
I So this is near my bikini line, where my butt creases a little bit. its on each side and it's driving me insane! it only happens the few days after I shave then will mostly go away... Its also probably about due for a new razor head but still i need advice!
usually after I shave I will put "normal to dry skin" lubriderm on on my entire body... every where. including where I get razor burn(hopefully thats all it is!) what do you think?! have you seen this before? I tried Google ing this before many times but I figured I better take a picture and see other peoples opinion....
alright how can I uploaded this picture..

Take the Poll

do you think its razor burn? ingrown hair? or something else?
  • razor burn
  • Ingrown hair
  • Something else
  • or both razor burn and ingrown hair
vote
View Poll Results

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Natural Herbal Treatment For Actinic Keratosis
What is Actinic Keratosis? Actinic Keratosis is a skin disorder in which involves very small, elevated rough and reddish bumps on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.