Skip to content
Need help identifying childhood injury
An_253100 posted:
I have a small, quarter-sized scar on my forehead and a corresponding one on my wrist that happened as a child. No hair grows on the forehead scar and its essentially a benign little bald spot bump. The wrist scar looks like 3 circular incisions as if there were a skin graft.

I've asked my parents about this, only to be told I had some kind of "accident" as a child without any other elaboration.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what this kind of injury might be the result of? It's not painful or anything, so I'm mainly curious what this possibly could have been.

Here's the full album with the pictures:
ModelSupplies responded:
I think only your parents can say for sure, but to me, it looks like possibly a cigarette burn- it is really hard to tell the size of it and I may be (hopefully) completely off-base.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Cure for Hives--(had hives over ENTIRE BODY for over a year)
Do you have pink, raised areas anywhere on your body that itch (and I mean anywhere)? Do you eat a lot of low-fat or diet foods or use ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.