Skip to content
termite parts
An_253131 posted:
Back in March 2013, I started renovating a termite infested house. After killing the termites, I started removing the damaged wood, heart pine, and drywall (installed 1942). Yes termites will eat heartpine but they don't digest the dark wood. I have been pulling minute splinters from my arms, legs, and back, scalp and face. A dermatologists' PA told me that it is now bug parts that is surfacing. I haven't worked on the house since April. I still have new sores every day.
The medication he wants me to take, he described as an antidepressant from the 1960's &70's. Off label it can be used to get rid of my bug parts (?). An EKG is required because the medication may effect the Q-rate of my heart.
Can anyone tell me what this medication is as I didn't write it down & is it safe?

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful