Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Trying to lance a boil
M0jack posted:
From time to time I have a pour in my skin that gets over and becomes almost a hard marble under the skin. They don't hurt and usually don't bother me unless it gets poped. Made that mistake once and it abscesses up had to be lanced drained and cost me more then enough at the er. Now it seems on has decided to become a. Infected cyst or boil. It's on my back so I can't really see it. I've been taking antibodies for the last 3 days hot compresses hot baths with epson salt and drawing saves but still nothing. I'm ok with a deep hole I just want it to drain but I can't Fford to go to the er .

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.