Skip to content
Bug bite identification
SteveDoe posted:
recently had two bug bites around my left ankle then another two in that region, then another two, then i got one bite on my right ankle. I am freaking out thinking that it may be bed bugs since i feel the itch from the bites when i wake up. i have stripped my covers checked the lining of my bed, shook my bed out on multiple occasions and have still seen nothing, i have checked other furniture as well and still nothing. i've sprayed my apartment and its been 3 days since a new bite but i'm worried it may be bed bugs and they'll come back. can someone please help so i can regain my sanity.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

WHAT DO U DO WHEN THE CHILDRENS SERVERE ECEMA
I HAVE TWO GRANDCHILDRENS WITH EXTREME ECZEMA. THE GIRL CRY &SCRATCH ,THE BOY IS A 8 MOS AND HE SCRATCH TILL HE BLEED I PUT THE CREAM ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.