Skip to content
ingrown hair wound
An_253235 posted:
ok so I had an ingrown hair under my arm about a year ago nothing weird I've had things like that before what was weird was after it popped it began to heal I had cleaned it and all and it had gotten to the point where it was almost healed and had stopped hurting or oozing so I figured I was good to continue on with putting on deodarant and shaving well I began to notice a couple of weeks later I still had a itsy bitsy hole where it was you couldnt see it unless you really looked and it didnt hurt or bother me so I just assumed that was just a normal scar (that was the first ingrown hair I had had before so I wasnt sure) and occasionally it would get lint in it and I would clean it out( still never hurt or bothered me) well this after noon I saw some lent in it and cleaned it out but I noticed for once that the white I was seeing after cleaning out the lint wasnt skin it was deoderant resadue so I tried to get it out and I did.... get ALOT out and there was some more and more I know right now there is more that I'm gonna try to clean out but should I be worried? should I treat it with something? what do I do now is what I'm asking I guess..... well thanks for your help and thanks for reading

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.