Skip to content
Need Help....Acne Problems
SusieQuesie posted:
I have been using this site a lot so decided to sign up with some questions that I have. I have been a cosmetic sales manager for years and good skin is very important in my position. I have never had any acne in all my years but maybe a zit here or there in my teenage years. I am 30 years old and a few days ago I was diagnosed with C-DIFF and have had many problems with my intestines. I have noticed that my skin is more dry and flaky then normal and I have severe acne on both sides of my forehead and on my upper back. I need help figuring out why this is happening to me and how the acne can go away. I haven't changed my diet, I am now taking Flagyl and have no other reasons these bumps all of a sudden would appear...someone help??? I refuse to even go to work like this...any info is appreciated!!!

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful