Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Itchy bumps on feet
An_253434 posted:
Hello- I woke up 2 days ago with multiple (40+) bumps on each foot. I also had multiple bumps on the rest of my body, ranging in all sizes from small to medium sized. I was also feeling tightness in my chest, so I assumed it was hives brought on my a medication I was taking. When I awoke yesterday, the bumps were gone, but there were some scabs on my feet and hands still. No more itching. When I went to bed last night, it felt as if my feet kept getting bit. I was in bed for no more than an hour, and all of those bites showed up again- 40+! They were intensly itchy, also. So I slept on my couch. I woke this morning, to no more itchiness and scabby spots on my feet. I did research, and it seems everyone keep saying bed bugs or fleas, however, my bed was bought brand new 3 yrs ago and has been nowhere else, and I do have animals, but they do not have fleas. In addition to the flea thought, my daughter is having no reaction to anything. But now as I sit here at work, I keep feeling like I am being bit all over my body. Am I having a reaction to something? Am I being bitten by something? Am I just going crazy? Thanks!

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Got Eczema or Roseaca? caring help is on the way-.... heres a tip for you!
LIMU (Gentle seaweed cleanser) for men and Women and safe for kids too! remove eye makeup and shave with this popular daily cleanser from ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.