Skip to content
Itchy bumps on feet
An_253434 posted:
Hello- I woke up 2 days ago with multiple (40+) bumps on each foot. I also had multiple bumps on the rest of my body, ranging in all sizes from small to medium sized. I was also feeling tightness in my chest, so I assumed it was hives brought on my a medication I was taking. When I awoke yesterday, the bumps were gone, but there were some scabs on my feet and hands still. No more itching. When I went to bed last night, it felt as if my feet kept getting bit. I was in bed for no more than an hour, and all of those bites showed up again- 40+! They were intensly itchy, also. So I slept on my couch. I woke this morning, to no more itchiness and scabby spots on my feet. I did research, and it seems everyone keep saying bed bugs or fleas, however, my bed was bought brand new 3 yrs ago and has been nowhere else, and I do have animals, but they do not have fleas. In addition to the flea thought, my daughter is having no reaction to anything. But now as I sit here at work, I keep feeling like I am being bit all over my body. Am I having a reaction to something? Am I being bitten by something? Am I just going crazy? Thanks!

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

WHAT DO U DO WHEN THE CHILDRENS SERVERE ECEMA
I HAVE TWO GRANDCHILDRENS WITH EXTREME ECZEMA. THE GIRL CRY &SCRATCH ,THE BOY IS A 8 MOS AND HE SCRATCH TILL HE BLEED I PUT THE CREAM ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful