Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
SKIN RASH AND ITCHING SUDDENLY
ANAHEVIA posted:
Hi I am 40 yrs old and recently moved to a house that the owner had recently painted, tiled and put a new ac....not even a month later my mom develops a rare skin rash to the point it spread from her arms to her lips, the itching was terrible, so I took her to the ER. A week later I took off my shoes in the bathroom floor and began to fee an itching and tingling sensation under my feet then it become worse, Is now been 3 days in a row that I get on my back, belly, face, arms, and hand this rash or I would say a bumpy skin and red that is itching sooooo much I cant even drive, yes because my feet also itch. please help!!!
thanks

Mohiba K Tareen, MD responded:
What was the rare rash that your mom experienced? I would see a dermatologist in your area to see if your symptoms could be caused by a contact allergen.

I hope that helps
Dr. Mohiba Tareen
Tareen Dermatology, Roseville, Minn
Castle Connoly's America's Top Cosmetic Dermatologists
Adjunct Assistant Professor Univ of MN Dept of Dermatology
www.TareenDermatology.com

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

noseeums - no-see-ums
I have suffered with the noseeums. DEET works and there is some information about prevention at www.http://noseeums.org/ More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.