Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
brown spot, weird symptoms
NikkiMB95 posted:
My doctor told me it was all in my head the few times i showed up in a few blown anxiety attack in her office and the weird thing is i never had anxiety issues for the longest time... my blood and urine tests came back normal she says... but ive accepted the fact "its all in my head" but physically my body doesnt say so. I even got fired due to whatever im sick with.. i often bloat after eating, cant sleep well or sleep for too long, have mood swings some days or feel normal, i feel weak and lifeless most days, my neck and back hurt like crazy, my vision has become very disorted, my feet are sometimes very numb and tingle and they itch with bug bites? i dont think its bug bites, they dont heal up really.. i know im depresed by this, but theyres been so many times ive been close to going to the hospital. the list of syptoms is never ending, i cannot gain weight and im already tiny the doctor was convinced i had an eating disorder! I do my best to eat healthy and its just not working! i tossed and turned all night then noticed a orange stain between my pinky and ring finger, i have one on my face too i can wash off but it always comes back. I tried washing the one on my hand off and it wouldnt come off... so im pretty sure my doctor was wrong and the "its all in my head" is something ive convinced myself with since i been so isolated and hopeless with loosing my job. im asking for a new doctor today, im hoping to be in there asap! would anyone have a clue what this is?.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Eczema - Part IExpert
Dear Readers, Of all the skin conditions I see, the most frustrating for both me and my patients has to be eczema. The most common form ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.