Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Red bumps on hand. Please help
don90 posted:
Hi.. I'm 23 yo.. I had red bumps on my glans after having unprotected sex with my gf. I consulted a doctor and he said those are fungal infection and gave me a cream for that. After applying that the bumps went away completely. Then after a month I had rashes all over my body, kind of like the one you get due to allergy. The doctor said it is some kind of allergy but I didn't eat anything on that day to get any allergy. After that I have been getting two or three small red bumps on hand(wrist and fingers). These start as small red bumps, itchy and then blister (no liquid) leaving a black mark.

Does these symptoms look like some kind of STD. Please help.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

noseeums - no-see-ums
I have suffered with the noseeums. DEET works and there is some information about prevention at www.http://noseeums.org/ More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.