Skip to content
some kind of lesions
chunkturner posted:
My elderly neighbor came to my house yesterday with some kind of lesions all over her body. they start out as small irritated spots, and a few hours later they bleed. I am not talking about just a trickle either....they bleed through regular bandaids in a matter of seconds. these lesions are from the size of a dime to the size of a quarter and are from head to toe randomly (I would guess that there are around 30 of them all together). she told me her doctor said that it was shingles a year or two ago when she had them before, but I seriously think she is mistaken. I was always under the impression that shingles stays on one side of the body (left or right) and presents itself as small blisters, and this is definitely not blisters. Any ideas on what this might be?

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.