Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Skin Itching all the time 2 weeks after Chemo Injection
felicia3939 posted:
Hi my name is Felicia McCann and my husband just found out he has Cancer for the second time in a year. He had what we thought was a Hernia, so we went and saw our general doctor. He looked at it and said yep Hernia, if it doesn't hurt then your okay to wait to have it removed. About a week later he went to see his Oncologist for a follow-up from the last round. And he looked at it and said yep Hernia, and sent him over to the surgeon. The Surgeon looked at it said yep Hernia, when do you want to have it removed. They settled for a time in February. Couple weeks later we go back to the Oncologist for blood work, and there is a number that if a person is Cancer free it will be 0. My husbands was 206. Now he is having trouble sleeping and his skin and head itches really bad all the time. What can we do for the itching on his head? I have been using medicated Gold Bond for the body.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

noseeums - no-see-ums
I have suffered with the noseeums. DEET works and there is some information about prevention at www.http://noseeums.org/ More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.