Skip to content
I am at a loss and doctors don't know either
An_254762 posted:
For six years I gave had sores all over my body. It started on scalp then back chest legs and arms. It was like anywhere I have hair. Seen numerous dermatologist they don't know. It's like my hair follicular s are blocked it is now just really on my scalp and face. They start like a pimple but they leak a fluid and sometimes stringy stuff. It also seems that my skin is overproducing which blocks my hair from popping threw. The sores are so raw especially when the ooze I have been shaving my head so the hairs won't fall into the soars and become more inflammed.the only thing I think that maybe started it was I wore a pair of cheap ear rings and my earlobes got infected. It has never been mrsa and I have been on antibiotics to keep them from getting infected. I swear it seems that the skin on my head is overproducing. I've been univ of md John Hopkins infectious disease and 5 different detmatologist. I really don't know how much longer I can take this. I have been staying home for the last 6 years to keep from picking something else up. Please if anyone knows if I should go to some other kind of dr I would greatly appreciate the info

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

I THINK I HAVE FOUND A CURE
PEOPLE READ MY RESPONSE CALLED "I HAVE FOUND A CURE" it is an actual description of how, not a link to some pay site it cured it for ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful