Skip to content
I am at a loss and doctors don't know either
An_254762 posted:
For six years I gave had sores all over my body. It started on scalp then back chest legs and arms. It was like anywhere I have hair. Seen numerous dermatologist they don't know. It's like my hair follicular s are blocked it is now just really on my scalp and face. They start like a pimple but they leak a fluid and sometimes stringy stuff. It also seems that my skin is overproducing which blocks my hair from popping threw. The sores are so raw especially when the ooze I have been shaving my head so the hairs won't fall into the soars and become more inflammed.the only thing I think that maybe started it was I wore a pair of cheap ear rings and my earlobes got infected. It has never been mrsa and I have been on antibiotics to keep them from getting infected. I swear it seems that the skin on my head is overproducing. I've been univ of md John Hopkins infectious disease and 5 different detmatologist. I really don't know how much longer I can take this. I have been staying home for the last 6 years to keep from picking something else up. Please if anyone knows if I should go to some other kind of dr I would greatly appreciate the info

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Prevent and Eliminate Bad Body Odor Instantly
ODOR-OFF MIST by NOBEL-DERMA 1-424-288-6913 Odor-Off Mist is a spray mist body deodorizing topical solution that is manufactured by ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.