Skip to content
Traveling itchy skin wakes me the same time every night. stomach, arms, back, chest
david2020 posted:
I recall my eye was itchy first. I would rub it several times a day and use clear eyes. This lasted about 3 weeks in late Oct early Nov then went away. May not be related.

Early Dec my inside left bicep started itching. Mostly during the day and several times a day.
A few days later it went to the other bicep, then outside of both arms. 4 nights ago I was awaken at 3:30AM by the itch which was now across my chest. During the day it would itch as well for about 15 minutes then go away. This happens a couple of times a day. The next night it was my back and stomach. Tonight it was my stomach and arms.Although they itch a few times during the day as well, its odd that I awaken every night around the same time (3:30 -4:00) with the itch. Must be related to a cycle of some sorts.

I really want a permanent solution to this not just creams.

More about me-

I've been on meds for high blood pressure for 2 years and my vit D is low so I supplement w 1 pill a week.

I started exercising regularly about a month before the itch started in my arm.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.