Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Ingrown? Keratosis Pilaris? Both?
An_255185 posted:
Can someone confirm what I have, or don't have? I have these red and white bumps on my thighs, and some on my legs. The red bumps have ingrown hair, while the white bumps do not. I don't think that they are razor bumps though.Also, I do not know why my legs would have bumps right before my hair starts to grow after days of shaving. It seems as though either my skin is too "tough" for the hair to break through or the hair is not "strong" enough to grow out of my skin.
The bumps neither burns nor itch.
If anyone knows how I should resolve my issue, please reply. I have these for about 2 years and it's embarrassing to the point that I refuse to wear anything besides jeans and pants. I can provide pictures if anyone requests for them.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

psoriasis tips
I have put up with psoriasis for decades. Nasty drugs like embrel will have dramatic results but at a huge cost to both your body and ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.