Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Has anyone else experienced this?
pea19 posted:
I had cryosurgery to remove a wart on my face a little over a week ago...I was told that the wart would fall off on its own in about a week or two...It fell off after only 5 days...After it fell off, it left behind a reddish, jelly-like scab...The doctor never told me that this would happen, so I'm just wondering if this is normal or not? I was told there would be some discoloration while the area healed, but it was very unlikely that there would be a scar...Wondering what this jelly-like thing is? Was given Aldara cream to use after the wart fell off...Was told to use it three to seven times a week and that I could have it re-frozen in 4-6 weeks if need be...

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

noseeums - no-see-ums
I have suffered with the noseeums. DEET works and there is some information about prevention at www.http://noseeums.org/ More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.