Skip to content
1" x 1/2" discolored growth on my penis.
cyronianx posted:
(18+)
Hi,

About 2 months ago I was engaged in a lot of sex with 1 sleazy woman. I don't know if it is coincidence that this growth has occurred, or if its just stroke luck.. Anyways I have this growth that is easily an inch from left to right (1/2" top to bottom), it is paler in color than the rest of my shaft.

Here is picture, any guesses?

DONT CLICK IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE A PENIS!!

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/Teh_Cyronian/0519141641-00.jpg

Thank you,

atti_editor responded:
Hi cyronianx,

Have you consulted a doctor about your symptoms? A medical professional is the only person who can accurately diagnose what the growth is after an examination. In the meantime, here is some information on penis disorders that might help you narrow down what the growth is.

Best wishes,
Atti

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Avoid drinking margaritas in the sun!Expert
One of the most common things that we see in the office in the summer and after winter vacations are burns from people having lime juice ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.