Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    1" x 1/2" discolored growth on my penis.
    cyronianx posted:

    About 2 months ago I was engaged in a lot of sex with 1 sleazy woman. I don't know if it is coincidence that this growth has occurred, or if its just stroke luck.. Anyways I have this growth that is easily an inch from left to right (1/2" top to bottom), it is paler in color than the rest of my shaft.

    Here is picture, any guesses?


    Thank you,
    atti_editor responded:
    Hi cyronianx,

    Have you consulted a doctor about your symptoms? A medical professional is the only person who can accurately diagnose what the growth is after an examination. In the meantime, here is some information on penis disorders that might help you narrow down what the growth is.

    Best wishes,

    Featuring Experts

    Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

    Helpful Tips

    Cure/Help for Perioral Dermatitis
    I have had Perioral Dermatitis since Feb 13, 2014. For four months I have been going crazy trying to manage it and make it go away. I've ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.