Skip to content
Bumps on back/underside of arms
mkmmjat posted:
I am 31 and just had my 3rd baby (6 months ago) so I was thinking this was hormones but I am not so sure anymore.

I have bumps, skin colored, non itchy, and if you squeeze them then a little pimple stuff comes out. So I am guessing it is acne. Some of them are red but mostly just skin color. They line the back/shoulder part of my arm above my armpit but are not in my armpit. They are driving me crazy. I have tried many many over the counter products and I use pro activ on my face so I have also been using that like crazy. I wash the area in the morning and evening. but cannot seem to get them to leave. I have "popped" some and they turn red for a few days (like acne does) and then disappear but more just pop up. My regular doctor took a quick look and prescribed the cream you use for athletes foot but that didn't help either. I am losing my mind...HELP

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful