Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Bumps on back/underside of arms
mkmmjat posted:
I am 31 and just had my 3rd baby (6 months ago) so I was thinking this was hormones but I am not so sure anymore.

I have bumps, skin colored, non itchy, and if you squeeze them then a little pimple stuff comes out. So I am guessing it is acne. Some of them are red but mostly just skin color. They line the back/shoulder part of my arm above my armpit but are not in my armpit. They are driving me crazy. I have tried many many over the counter products and I use pro activ on my face so I have also been using that like crazy. I wash the area in the morning and evening. but cannot seem to get them to leave. I have "popped" some and they turn red for a few days (like acne does) and then disappear but more just pop up. My regular doctor took a quick look and prescribed the cream you use for athletes foot but that didn't help either. I am losing my mind...HELP

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.