Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Tiny, itchy bumps on left arm. Been there for MONTHS.
An_258190 posted:
I didn't worry much about the 5 tiny bumps on the side of my left arm (about 5 inches away from my elbow). It itches by itself sometimes and sometimes, it only itches until I touch it. Its about the size of enlarged pores or a tiny pimple. They are all gathered in one spot; the size of a penny. They have been there for the past 2 months; or that's when I started noticing them. Does anyone know how to get rid of it?

atti_editor responded:
Have you seen your doctor or a dermatologist about these bumps? It would be best to determine what they are and what is causing them in order to get the proper treatment.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

psoriasis tips
I have put up with psoriasis for decades. Nasty drugs like embrel will have dramatic results but at a huge cost to both your body and ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.