Skip to content
Hair loss and Hair Regrowth
An_258385 posted:
Hello Doctor,
i am 23 years old. i was affected by hair loss on last 4 years...i have used minioxdil,Ervamatin,..but no use..so i stopped it... now some of hair in top of my head is lost..almost scalp is slightly visible in my top head....i have heard that rubbing finger nail each other will prevent hair loss...is it true?...is any nerve below the nail conneced to the scalp on head?....kindly help me to get out of this hair loss and help for hair regrowth in scalp......i think that i was affected by Alopecia.......

atti_editor responded:
I am not a medical professional, and I don't know anything about rubbing your fingernails together, but here is an article about treatments for hair loss that you might find it helpful to look through.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

WHAT DO U DO WHEN THE CHILDRENS SERVERE ECEMA
I HAVE TWO GRANDCHILDRENS WITH EXTREME ECZEMA. THE GIRL CRY &SCRATCH ,THE BOY IS A 8 MOS AND HE SCRATCH TILL HE BLEED I PUT THE CREAM ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.