Skip to content
contact dermatitis or skin cancer
bonsai122 posted:
Hi.
I have been using a retinoid on my nose for 2 years. It is a long time i know and i think i overued it, especially since it is such a sensitive part of the face.
Recently i have been getting a recurring blister on my nose, only happens though when i go out in the sun. its happened about 4 times in the last 2 years. It usually bursts and heals within 2 weeks.

The skin atm is red and dry because i had one 2 weeks ago and have not stopped picking at it since.

is this blister caused by a reaction? or is it contact dermamtitis?
or is it BCC? Im only 19 and dont use tanning beds, but some pictures of superficial bcc look like dry red patches...

thank you all

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Treatment for StingsExpert
Keep a container of meat tenderizer by the kitchen sink. If someone gets stung, make a quick paste by putting some of the meat tenderizer ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.