Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
CROC/ALLIGATOR SKIN
STTAAR posted:
I have had what looks like crocodile pattern (small & large square) on my legs for about 2-3 years. It looks like deep lines but they feel smooth like they have another layer of skin on top.

Last year it started appearing on my arms by my shoulders. I drank water like crazy and the arms got smoother but the legs are still the same. I have continued to drink water. I have used St. Ives to exfoliate my legs every week and have used cheap one dollar lotions and expensive 50 dollar face and body creams and lotions. I have also been taking multi-vitamins to see if it might be a vitamin deficiency

I am at the end of my rope and hope to shed some light on this type of dry skin, if that is what it really is.

peyton2011 responded:
You may want to try a products that contain glycolic or salicylic acids. Glytone has a good one that's around $35.00. I think it's call "retexturizing lotion". Be careful - it's has a pretty high acid % - don't use after you shave.

STTAAR replied to peyton2011's response:
Thank You Pyton

I will look for Glytone and give it a try.

Featuring Experts

Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

Helpful Tips

Got Eczema or Roseaca? caring help is on the way-.... heres a tip for you!
LIMU (Gentle seaweed cleanser) for men and Women and safe for kids too! remove eye makeup and shave with this popular daily cleanser from ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.