Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
nightly sex dreams
An_206921 posted:
My girl friend and I have a good sex life but almost every night she has dreams of having sex. Most nights she is at it all night even if we just had great sex. We dont talk about it much and when I wake her from her sleep because it keeps me from sleeping she tell me that she does'nt remember the dream or that it was not a sex dream or she just will not talk to me about it. Is this some kind of disorder or does she need more sex or what?

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Dear Anon_45483,

Unless she has some reason that the dreams are disturbing her, than it may just be normal for her. If she's worried, she can talk to her doctor about it and get an expert reply.

It would probably be a good idea for you to stop focusing on them so it doesn't create friction in your relationship. Remember, if she had dreams every night about flying, it wouldn't mean you weren't taking her on enough airline trips.

Yours in health,

Byroney

Helpful Tips

Hypnosis App
Hello! Found this App about hypnosis. Maybe this can help someone. There are different kinds of hypnosis programs: • Removing Blockades ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center