Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
bi-polar
vickieramsey posted:
I have chronic insomina and nothing seems to work. This my 4th nite of not having any sleep. I'm bi-polar and apparently thats why I have insomina. Please tell me there is a very strong drug out there that will knock me out. I've spent so much money over the last 5 yrs. I'll try a med and it may work for a few weeks then it stops working. Someone out there please help me.

Caidesmom responded:
I read you post and just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your problems. I don't have an answer, I am new here because I was just diagnosed with narcolepsy (the opposite problem!) It's hard for me to stay awake. My body wants to sleep 24 hours a day.

One suggestion though, although I'm sure you've tried all kinds of natural supplements, is Ionix Supreme by Isagenix. I sell these products and many people say the Ionix Supreme helps with sleep - shutting down the brain. It contains a special class of herbs called adaptogens, which adapt to what each individual needs in terms of where the body is stressed, including emotional stress.

NeNe_11 responded:
What have you all tried? A doc who knows what he's doing can give you a "cocktail" of drugs that when taking together will help you sleep.

Helpful Tips

New sleep pill
I am very disgusted with this company. They say it is a free trial, then by the time you get it you barely have a week to try it and then ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center